Thursday 16 May 2013

Society, You Crazy Breed

Holy CRAP this day came fast!!!
I'm so excited and scared and anxious all at once.....
I've been waiting a long time to do this, whether I realized it or not. There are a lot of people I will miss at home, but I think missing my dream would be far worse.
So here we go!!!!

I woke up and had coffee and breakfast with my mamma,.... gonna miss her and Gerrit and Doug so much..
Then it was last minute scrambling... as in, packing, going to shoppers for last min things, and even going to MEC for a mosquito net... had such a frenzy this morning trying to get everything together in time.....
Don't get me started on Packing my backpack .. (15 mins before I had to leave for the airport in classic Emily style, of course). Naturally not everything fit. LOL.....
Threw aside a few non-essentials, stuffed things anywhere and everywhere, dashed out the door, loaded the car, ran back in to grab my books, and was off.
After an emotional and slightly tearful (I blame you, mother!!) goodbye, I was on through the airport security .... Only to make the machines beep and causing a second beep/frisking might I add!
But i made it through, flustered and anxious. And that's that.
I'm sitting on the airplane right now starting to see Tetris shapes in the absence of color on everything..... In an 8 hour flight what else are you gonna do?! The homework that was due today? Of course not!!
SO MUCH TETRIS!!! :O
Long flight. Landing in Amsterdam in a few hours...... OH BOY!




Flowers and breakfast and sidewalk art from Mom and Gerrit :)



& onto Leaving this crazy civilization behind....




More to come!
-Emilelele :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment